Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, September 28, 2009

He join choir leh hehe~

2day we meet again...finally!
Miss him so long wan die le
lucky 2day can c him if not wan die le

hehe 2day after sch he come choir
coz he wan join
den he go test his voice 2 c if he's in Bass or Tenor
haha i guess correct he's in Bass
coz his voice not so high d
lyk dat ma good lo he can pei me mor
coz im Alto...(but nowadays can reach soprano le...yay!)

den we learn new song...
called My One True Friend (Amigos Para Siempre)
its arranged especially 4 Alto haha
coz everything low-key low-note
haha...easy lo lyk dat
n d song oso vry easy nia coz everything melodic d
no funny funny half-notes everywhere
n got beautiful piano accompaniment and d lyrics vry nice oso

he sing quite good i hear lem say
n he rmb every note although 1st time in choir
good la!haha...got potential he say himself say until no potential lyk dat
hz...hz...
hahaha~
2day so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)