Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

999

09/09/09
999^^

haha
999....i luv him 99...^^

2day is lucky day....coz 9/9/9
bt 2day nt vry exciting nia.
haha...
dey say we too fast le....
less dan a mth, ald hold hands le
too fast too close...
bt he say he don mind
den i oso don mind...
so we don care la....k?

juz sometimes vry vry confused

Do you stay with someone who loves you vry much but you're juz vry fond of him n no wild passion, or go be wif someone you love vry much but you knows he will nvr love you as much as that other one?

=.=wat a difficult question
y is love harder 2 solve dan d moz difficult maths question in d world? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)