Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, December 15, 2013

You Shall Not Pass, Dog!

So I came across this hilariously cute video online, and I thought I would share it here. :)
Dogs chase cats? Nope, today is a very, very changed world.
One day gate signage will read: BEWARE OF CATS. :3

Cats will rule dogs, if not the world. Mehehehehehe. The following video is proof!
So cute I can't even.

You shall not pass, dog! :D


I'm gonna have a cat one day. :)
#ILOVECATS

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I would have to wonder about those dogs not passing the cats. That looked stupid to me with why they would be afraid to walk by them for.

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)