Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Three Ends, A Beginning


To you,
Life has been great without you.
And I am happy now
You who have broken me up so much
Even though you are to blame for most of my insecurities
I will still thank you
Thank you for breaking me down time and time again
Chance after chance
Betrayal after betrayal
So that I know that I should never tolerate what you did
So that I know what it was like to break up
So that I learnt how to move on
From an extremely toxic relationship
That I wasn't even aware of 
That I continued to hold on to
Because I believed so much in you
Because I believed so much in us
From you, 
I have learnt that I am incredibly trusting
Incredibly tolerant
Incredibly forgiving
And I should never, ever, ever let anyone destroy me 
The way you destroyed me. 



To you,
I would like to apologise
For being unable to be there for you as you envisioned
For leading you on and for hurting you so much
I am sorry that I am being such a horrible specimen
I am fond of you but sadly not the way you want us to be
I am sure such compatibility between us is a rare find
But chemistry really matters to me
And there was none for me
Thank you for understanding me so completely and all my moods
And for spending time with me for a couple of months
And even after that, for being there for me when you should hate me to hell's end
For listening to me talking about him even though it hurts
For not saying "serves you right"
Now I know how it feels like to hurt someone
It hurts me so much that I shall never forgive myself
From you,
I have learnt that I am an asshole
Incredibly superficial
Incredibly childish
And I should never, ever, ever lead someone else on
The way I led you on.


To you,
I would like to say,
I will no longer fault and condemn myself for what has failed.
I am capable of it, of commitment.
I will prove that it was not me and it was you.
You failed me. 
You failed us.
It was my fault as well I know
But a true man does not run away from conflicts.
He stands his ground and he solves it.
After you, I grew something called self-doubt
Which has grown so hard to erase
Because you were frustrated and pissed with so many parts of me
That I don't see myself as even normal anymore
Now I know how heartbreaking something this short could be
And how helpless one can feel when everything is falling apart
From you,
I have learnt that I am incredibly clingy
Incredibly sensitive
Incredibly stubborn on my own assumptions
And I should never, ever, ever like an actual best friend
The way I liked you.


And to you,
My very special one,
I have no words to describe you.
You frustrate me so much to such extent
That sometimes I want to hit you
But then you also make me feel 
How every annoying moment is worth it
You are alike to me in so many, many ways
And yet we are so different
On the way we think about everything
But you also complete me
Even though we have minor conflicts everywhere
It makes me realise how real the love is
And how much you care about me to try and talk through them
And how you learn to see my flaws as my perfection
And how you bring out the best in me.
From you,
I have learnt that I am still very much all of the above,
Incredibly frustrated but also
Incredibly happy
And I should never, ever, ever give up on us
Because I love you.

2 comments:

Do let me know what you think! :)