Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, September 9, 2013

Late-Night Study Hunger Pangs


So I was really, really, EXTREMELY HUNGRY just now.

Staying up late every night makes me very hungry every night. I need food to stay awake, even if I'm not that famished. I eat to keep myself active and to prove to myself that I'm still sitting there studying, and not actually dreaming about it (I wish!).

Anyway as usual I went in search of my standard late-night biscuits (I only eat them at night), but to my horror, they ran out! Feeling sure I was in deep shit this time, I rummaged around for something, anything else that I can find. No cereals. No bread. No biscuits. No FOOD.


Imagine my shock. By that time I was already way too starving to even go and sleep. Can't study, can't sleep, and it's 1am already.

Mentioned to LY on Facebook that I was super hungry and no mood to talk about anything else. (my one and only mission right now is FOOD.) She suggested instant noodles but I said we don't have gas at home. I do have some packets of instant noodles though. But it's not cup noodles so I can't boil water and pour it in.

*defeated*

But wait...there is a microwave oven. Can I use that to cook? It sounds logical. A quick search online confirmed my logic. In less than 10 minutes a steaming hot, wonderful bowl of instant noodles sat on top of my Psychology textbook.

It's still instant noodles, so it's not something absolutely delectable, but it's edible and most importantly, it fills up my crying tummy.
I AM SO GRATEFUL RIGHT NOW.
INSTANT NOODLES AND A MICROWAVE OVEN SAVE THE DAY.

I'm going to sleep now, because if hunger strikes again, I will be at its mercy.
I have totally no idea what to do next. :/

P.S: The next thing I'll be trying another night is instant noodles with egg. :D
*pity I don't have any eggs with me now.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)