Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Celebrating Teachers’Day 2012

Teachers’ Day of 2012 is celebrated with much excitement and craziness. At first it seemed we’re not going to have a class party after all, but in the end some teachers did their best to persuade the school to let us have the party. Thanks!! =D

This makes it my 5th teacher’s day partyand though it’s not the best one I’ve ever had (the best one was in Form2), it was still a good one. It was better than last year, as all of us are proactive this time, and the food is much, much better.

Even though the main aim of having a party is for the teachers, it is also literally the only time we’re able to go all out and be as crazy as we want. That’s why I always look forward to the parties. You’ll witness weird stuff that you never know about your friends.

This year, we didn’t have much time for the planning as the party was held amidst mid-term exams. There were only a few stolen moments we could get from our busy study schedules. Although FB group helped somewhat in the planning, no one really paid much attention. But the result of the party was so good that it could only be said that we have a great class connection!

Anyway this year the tables were positioned in a 5-S-C-1 formationand the feast was duly placed on the tables. I didn’t bring anything (because of lack of time), but the others really went all out. There were 3 or 4 cakes, sushi, watermelon ice, sausages, delectable egg tarts, spaghetti, normal vegetarian noodles, fruits, red bean soup, and the“famous” Hokkien Mee (which is an interesting experience because you get to mix and match the ingredients you want and just pour on the soup..)

They also improved on the radio part..they brought mini speakers which improved the sound quality a lot. The funniest thing was the playlist..some weird songs they have there..haha. We also entertained every teacher who came into our class, which is a great improvement from last year.

The funniest event was when LM put an empty watermelon on her head

It was quite fun, more for them than for me, but it was still fun to watch them.

We also made a video of 5SC1, which will be put into our graduation DVD later on. This year’s party is my last one (if I do not attend F6), but I’m still happy that I’ve been really lucky to have participated in so many parties. =) I’ll miss the fun for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)