Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last school exam in my life

Mid-term exams this year is my last school exam in my life provided I do not go to F6 next year. The next one I’ll face will be set by the state, so no more tips for us. Zzz.

I’m quite worried of the exams this time because it’s fully SPM format and I should score as much as I can so that it’ll show that I’m not far away from my A+ target.

Which is why I’m studying like crazy for the past few days in a feverish attempt to swallow the rest of the information in a day’s time before going to exams the next day.

I know, I should have be better-prepared earlier. Shame on me. Anyway, all is not lost yet. I still might be able to salvage my exams (and my life).

The one big target I’m aiming at is my P.Akaun. I’ve not been getting good results for the past two times, and this time I must score better. If not, taking this extra subject will be the source of my downfall.

Recently, I’ve discovered the joys of COFFEE!
(needing it right now)

Ok I'm going to grab some coffee and log off now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)