Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rehab

No, not that song.

This time, it's about me.

I'm crazy. I seriously need a rehab.

Moral of story: Never, ever, ever, EVER get too involved in relationships.
Emotionally.

The deeper you fall in, the harder it is to dig your way out.

So, NO MORE, yuen.

Learn from your MISTAKES.

This is the FIRST and LAST time I'm gonna hurt so much.

This hurts hurts hurts. So much, too much.

*sigh*

When will I be 100% normal again...I don't know...
Time heals, of course, but...
Currently my mood fluctuates from time to time to time...
One day many many mood swings...

*sigh*

Don't worry...I'll be right again..
But for now, I'm one crazy girl with a broken heart.



~Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)