Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011



Merry Christmas 2011!!

Not celebrating, but it's nice to join in the fun on Facebook...hahax

I sent a Christmas message to DL's mom..

She replied with a wonderful wonderful message...<3

Can't believe I love her now!!! I used to hate her @@

But I was SO touched when she comforted me through the phone the night before my first day at SHHS...because I was crying and worried I'm going to a new school.

Then later CNY she gave me an angpau...lol..

<3

What a pity DL and me have big Big BIG problems between us...just when I was getting used to his family, and they to me.

=(

Not a happy Christmas for 2011.

~yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)