Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, April 22, 2011

Prefect Foot Drilling...Nervous!!

Extracts from Waka waka (Shakira)
"You're on the frontline
Everyone's watching
You know it's serious
We're getting closer
This isnt over

The pressure is on
You feel it
But you've got it all
Believe it

People are raising
Their Expectations
Go on and feed them
This is your moment
No hesitations

Today's your day
I feel it
You paved the way
Believe it ♥(Waka waka~Shakira)♥
Tomorrow's the DAY! Oh My God I'm sooo freaking nervous...our 8 basic teams+ 1 formation team are going to battle it out with all the Chinese schools in Penang which sends out their own teams...some send 2-6 teams of basic...
Hope tomorrow will go well...my team won't win, but we DO hope the potential teams liek L1, L2, P1 and P2 will get something~and of course, our wonderful formation team...conquer Chung Ling this year okay?
Breathe easy...
I can't believe this, but I went to a blog and saw the owner posting WRONG information there. SHHS won the CHAMPION for Basic Drilling and 1st-runner-up (2nd) for Formation. But the idiot there posted that Chung Ling won the champion for basic. OMG...hate you hate you. I saw the trophy in the trophy cupboard...so shut up if you don't know anything, okay?
 
It really gets me when I see a large amount of photos for Chung Ling and PCGHS schools teams. What's so good about them? SHHS is way better with results to show. We got first and second prizes for 3 consecutive years. What more to prove?
 
It's okay...this year, it will be different. Like teacher said, from the moment we announced that we have 9 teams out there, we have fear stuck in them already. All we have to do is to deliver the fear for us right in front of their eyes...and they will never ever EVER underestimate us again...

Gambateh, SHHS prefect drill teams!
Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)