Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Today's Good Friday, I know because my school is OFF today!!

But nonetheless I'm still at school...because...of tomorrow's competition...

10th Penang State Inter School Drill Competition

This THING that has been torturing me for months (kidding).

Anyway, the training has been HELL for me...about 3 months of under-the-sun training. Trained during recess and every Fridays after school...
And recently, every day during recess, after recess until after school, after school Fridays and Saturday mornings...my God.

But it was fun as well...since I like it. :)
And I have improved a lot after these months...aha.
XD

Today went to school, slightly late (which was scary because everyone already falled in)
Then did some relaxation exercise (lol!) and then run around the field twice...(lol...haha)

Then, listen to teacher talk about tomorrow...and then she asked us to hug the person next to us (mine was a girl of course) then hug the entire team members...then all the girl teams hug together in a circle. And SCREAM...haha. Scream all the encouraging words...XD

Some of us cried...
My commander cried too...

It's okay, we will do OUR BEST!!!

Later I slept for hours and didn't go to my tuition. Muahaha...

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)