Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, April 22, 2011

I.Hate.My.Internet.Connection.

Seriously, if you want me to post more, you'd better get me a faster connection.

It's killing me.

Posting up a photo takes hours. How am I going to post up all the photos I've taken at all the places I've gone to?

Stupid.

Haiz...I don't have time to update my blog anymore.
And don't ask me how's my novel going...I haven't touched it for months.

And I can hear my hamsters running on the wheel and realized I haven't seen them for days...

(yes yes I DID take care of the water and food...it's just that I haven't spent much time with them lately.)

It's not my fault...
It's the STUPID FORM 4 fault.

What the hell...
(yes I'm listening to Avril Lavigne)

Blah.

I'll update...I'll update.
But it's gonna take a LOOOOONG time.

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)