Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holiday?? Since when??

Since when have there been a "holiday" word in my life dictionary??
Never ever EVER!!
Okay there is...way back into kindergarten...right? Yeah...too right.
What a Form 4 holiday look like:
Yup, it's THAT exaggerated.  And I look like below:

Still think you wanna study Form4?? Think again. Better get your ass out there while you had the chance.
Okay seriously that was a joke. Studying is IMPORTANT. Essential to survive in this world.
Oh God why do I sound like a grandmother?? 
Or why do I sound like my own parents??

Form4 life is nothing but books and books and more more books. Did I spin your head? Sorry. 
And loads of activities too...stuff that keep your head down in the water while you struggle to breathe.

Just finished prefect foot drilling (as it's called in the Western countries...) and there are stacks of homework waiting for me and a shockingly messy room (when people say their room's messy, it usually isn't, but when I say mine is, it's beyond imagination...). 
I look like this:

Hahaha...good shot by the owner.

Stop telling me Form4 is a honeymoon year. Sandwiched between Form3 and Form5 exam years, there is even more reason to be crazily involved with a load of activities. Oh, I know, it's all volunteered. But can't they level down on homework?

*sighs...*

Damn. My Physics is only 87 this time. Should be 100, since it's so easy until I couldn't believe my eyes. But as they say, the easier it is, the easiest to make stupid mistakes. Which I made and got deducted a hefty sum of marks. There are two top 100 scorers in my class. Oh God. Even more reason for me to strangle myself.

My Chemistry...is better. There are 20marks for Chemi homework and attitude during lessons, which I only got 12.5 for because my experiment book had lots of error...grrr. But I'm happy about the exam because I have 76 marks out of 80.*grins...*


Haha...a cute cat to end my post. XD
Gonna do my horrible homework now...h-a-i-z~ 
>.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)