Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Form4 First Exam: Done!

Finish first monthly exam...
Hmm~
Form4 exams were quite easy...
But of course, this is just a monthly TEST.
When it comes to the real, 3 paper exam for science subjects and etc...
I don't wonder if some of the Form4s start going hysterical.
I'm the first one...XD

But though everything's really easy, I'm not at all satisfied. :(
Yes, I did study, but I made stupid mistakes. How could I? I don't know...must be too worried??

Holidays is here....although I very much doubt that I would get to rest. The mere thought of my holiday homework makes me feel faint. :(

WQ actually likes homework, Add Maths of all. Isn't she amazing? I mean, look at me, one glance at the book cover and I yawn.

God, I'm so lazy.
Feel really sleepy, haven't got a decent sleep since last year holidays.
I MUST SLEEP before I can do anything.
Including posting some more. XD.
Here's a new photo of mine to keep you company while I sleep...:)
Okay okay by looking at the date, that's dead old. But I haven't had time to post up photos lately and anyway, my computer (or the connection, or both) is so infuriatingly slow that I just DON'T have the patience for it. I waited 10mins just to post the above photo. Grrr.

Stay tuned for me ok? :)
Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)