Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Mutterings

Oh God I forgot to use my sunblock today ><.
I think I turned a shade or two darker today...T.T
ZZZ.
I'm using sunblock when I go out because the UV rays can hurt my skin especially my face and turn it into a horrific sight.
This is my latest sunblock...

Made in USA. XD. No, not really that expensive. But I think it works quite well. :)

Still have a little time to write. Hmmm~today's foot drilling was as usual~~I wish she would stop screaming my name. I don't see her screaming anyone else's names when they go wrong. Haiz.

Let's talk about something cheery. For example...
I bought a new 1kg pack of dry food for hammies!!
Yup, they eat PREMIUM food. 
 Actually that's because Hazel can't eat too many corn kernels or big sunflower seeds as she'll get diabetes. The cheaper food has lots of huge sunflower seeds and I have to pick them out as well as corn kernels...while the premium food has tiny seeds and kernels which are small enough to give me peace of mind. And I find that Vitakraft food has better quality.


Updated photos of Jacq and Chico~

Playing with each other

Chico climbing out

Jacques wondering if the see-saw's safe

Hazel and Mysty were both sleeping so I didn't take any pics.

Okay gotta run for dinner. :)
Seeya,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)