Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, May 14, 2010

9 months ler...^^happy anniversary^^

9 months already...happy 9 month...^^

Dis month although didn't think of want break (i never think dao 4 this month) but we keep on argue...

Sorry hurt dao u...n didn't try to understand u...but u keep on forgive me...that's why we got 2day d 9 months...thx..^^

Hormonal imbalance...sorry hehex. Im so sry...

May...already want exams le...jyjy la DL n me...hope can get 1st...^.^

Very sien with studying lo....but want a better future...cannot stop study right...haizx.

:) Happy anniversary 2 us! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)