Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What I Feel After IB Finals...

I can't believe I didn't write a post after finishing one of the most tortuous programmes in my life haha.



Results will be out in less than two weeks and I'm nervous as shit :"D
As far as I think, I didn't do that well in finals? I know it's just my assumptions and I'm biased but I had a pretty tough exam timetable with all my HLs sticking together, so I kinda felt that even without the horrible late-night-early-morning cramming, I would still be really tired from all the stress and thinking during the exams.

But oh well it isn't really my position to criticise it so there's not much I could do except give it my best shot. I really want to go to Oxford since I've made it this far (I've Firmed Oxford and Insured Edinburgh after half a year of thought :'D) but if I didn't make the grade then I'll have to go to my Insurance choice, which was my initial Firm pick so it's all good :)

I know Edinburgh isn't as high as UCL on the rankings but -
-It's more green and countryside in Scotland
-It has calmer surroundings, less noisy/pollution
-It has the best Linguistics department in UK (it topped the charts a couple years back iirc)
-The old town of Edinburgh is beautiful

I know anything good I say about UCL will shake my resolve so I'm not going to say it haha since I've already made my decision.


It's exciting that I'm going though! (It'll be really bad luck if I couldn't cause Edinburgh only asks 34 lol) I've gone to the BTN camp thingy and all I now need is my final results. I'm really praying for Oxford haha. I know I said I didn't want to go before, but since yolo-ing has taken me so far, now I don't want to throw away the miracle that I've been offered haha.

But I don't think I did well lah..
I kinda screwed up my English Paper 1 because I blanked out at the poem (which was the easy one out of the two) so I did the prose which was harder. *flips self*
I kinda screwed up my French essays (not to mention that stupid oral test haha) because I had to find alternatives for vocab that I forgot (such as the word for "month")
I kinda screwed up my Economics (everything) because it was sorta hard this year? (said everyone) so I don't know what's gonna happen to it.
I kinda screwed up my Psychology because I have no idea if what I've always written for school exams are up to IB standard (erm sorta fml there lol)
I kinda screwed up my Biology because I effed up with the drawing of the heart and some essay shit which I hope isn't as bad as I remember.
I definitely screwed up my Math because I have no idea at all for some really difficult questions which almost the whole world was furious about as well *breaks down*...
I kinda screwed up TOK because I have no idea what I'm writing/presenting and I don't know if it's up to IB standard.
I might screw up my Extended Essay even though I love it because my teacher supervisor didn't really comment much on it ;w;

So I screwed up IB and am nervously waiting for results that might open Oxford gates.

Ha.Ha.

Omg,

I'm so screwed.

How.

I'm seriously not kidding when I say I might get really bad results okay ;w; why does no one believe me?
 photo michelinsig_zpsa49edca5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)