Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, June 26, 2015

Cosplay Stories #1



My first "cosplay" came from the first Halloween I celebrated at my college. We were encouraged to dress up, and one of my best friends was an avid makeup artist, and she was really excited to help make me up as an alien. We spent time researching on how I would look like and what she wanted to be. I don't even know what she was going to do to me haha. She stayed over at my place and woke up really early to get us all done :'D

This was how weird I looked back then :'D
Two years ago lol

And this is creepy Mar with her scary clown + lab coat + needle

Although I did not jump into cosplay because of Halloween, it is definitely the first time I dressed up as something haha.
I don't even look creepy. 
LEL.

 photo michelinsig_zpsa49edca5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)