Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, February 13, 2012

Horror Homework

The reason why I haven't online for so long is due to my AddMaths HOMEWORK.

50 questions in one day, to be passed up the next day, consecutively for two weeks.

*faints*

ZZzzz...I can manage 10 questions, but 50...omg...I am REALLY dying. @@

I need my beauty sleep...T.T I'm looking like a PANDA now...worse than pandas...

*sad*

And I'm fretting over my other unfinished homework...><

Poor me...these days. LOL. I guess it's the only way I'll get to do AM questions..not really complaining la, since I bet I'll be able to do differentiation questions even in my dreams..haha. But...I'm worrying other stuff haven't done...

Everyone in class is complaining as well...we know it's good for us, but we still find it a shock. Welcome to Form 5...@@

Bye for now...gonna do the rest of the questions TONIGHT.




~yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)