Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One funny outing 14/6

Today was great...:)

And happy anniversary to DL n me!! ^.^ still so much in love? hahax....yaya

So today I went to choir...school...then DL w8 4 me...=.= cnt find him...

Then we spent time 2gether....lolz

Choir in auditorium...we run up n down d stairs...coz dunno whr...lolzz

Haha. Choir was partly boring because tchr din come den we need section practice...slp ki....

Today sit bside Elysia...hehe...share share d scores wif her....

N cnt looked 2 d bck...=.= on DL's orders...hehe

(i suppose here cnt say abt R hor? k i don say..ltr argue whole day agn =.= i hate arguing d...hehe)

Then later we go lunch...bt i din go coz i 12.30 bck le...den we go down d stairs jj came up...=.= she cnt wake ar? :P lolz...she say she go ttn...so late come..den she hear dao me wn go home le...she pek chek...hahax. Den JJ n DL pei me w8 4 my mom....DL a bit kek sim coz i din pei him...sry la darling...nt ald pei le?

Lolz he even challenge me kiss in front of everyone...who say i nt dare? :P
Mom came le...bye bye le...mom c dao jj n smile at her...lolz

Den go home...30 mins prepare 4 d arrival of two shouting 7yearolds...=.=

Came le...den we went 2 my room...Vivian gets out d ghost book and start reading out loud....lolz...she has really gd english d~~ then they keep siao my ghost book then still take into the car read when we head for balik pulau.

All the way to there we just play lo....haha...halfway go the top of the hill...lots of durians but all very expensive...so we just sit at the top of rocks and look down...weather very cold...we took some pics...

then at town we bought ice-cream...:P then laksa ald finish so we went to buy durians...then the two of them went to the dark corridor (at the back of shops) then imagine got a bad person and they become detectives and must find clues and think where d bad people go and what they do and catch them. Lolz...they have amazing imagination....and Vivian even said an Indian is the bad person...that man so yuan wang haha...

Then Ken Hong n me share a 100 plus...haha then we go into car and go my new house...at there eat durian and they play sand art...do a doraemon d...haha...:)

Then we went to the hotel Copthorne Orchid...they even told me d hotel there got thief d....=.=

All the way its very winding like snake...and up n down hills...different road ma...dis is d older one...so vry pening....Vivian pening dao slp ki...coz her mom oso in my car...den Ken Hong also said he gt a bit pening, so i open d window...den we both put our faces out...haha so syok coz d car is fast and d weather totally cool...hahax...^.^

Then went back to the hotel.....got seaview d...very nice...:) then wait them two go bathe...Vivian got carried all the way upstairs...lolz. Then we c tv a while ka go out...go makan makan....dinner....then the place we're supposed to go to didn't open...so we go to another one...den everyone sit down...n eat d dinner~~quite nice d...bt SUPER DUPER EXPENSIVE.

Then I go home le...say bye bye 2 everyone under an umbrella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)