Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Long time no blogging...

Nowadays...DL n I keep argue, argue and argue. Sometimes is I start, sometimes he start, then we argue....argue...argue.

I didn't want us to argue like this.

I love him, of course I do, and if you love someone, you'll always want to see him happy right?

In the 2 weeks holidays, everything was still ok at first, we went to school for choir 3 days and my girl guide 1 day. But all 3 days are kinda disasters and I'm freaking out myself.

For example...1st day he didn't want to sit with R even though the table still got 3 of his good friends. Then I laughed at him for still J but it turns out he's still J. So....

2nd day R and him sit near each other and I sit with Elysia in front. I dare not turn 2 d back coz scared later he say I look at R again.

3rd day R didn't come so DL was really nice with me then after R came in later DL became so cold I freak out.

Then at home when I didn't go school we keep argue, about my frens in primary school especially boys, and abt other small small things that become one BIG thing...

And in d 2nd week of holiday I keep cry everytime I online, every day.

Until we almost break up.

Almost.

In the end we decided 2 give each other a chance again.

:'(

Then he got say one thing, which is:

You want me to break with you?

Hurt dao me so bad.

Haiz.

Love is like a roller-coaster...there are ups and downs and ins and outs....

T.T

Wonder if we'll ever be okay back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)