Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Its all about perspective~


What do you see of this picture above?
A cat walking past about 15 big German Shepherd dogs...rite?

Now here's the question:

What do you think about this picture?

Think.

Think!

What do you think about the cat? Or the dog?





Most ppl will think the cat very brave, very sot, whatever. Rite? The cat so yeng, not scared of the dogs, not scared of death, rite? The cat very brave lyk dat walk past, rite?


But...
There is another perspective to this picture....
Have you ever thought,
That the cat can walk past lyk dat...
Is because of the dogs?
Why the dogs?
Coz they scared of the cat?

No.
Reason is coz the dogs are very disciplined, and they don't attack without command.
They can only look, but they don't act.

佩服 d dogs....^.^

especially d dog master...^^ vry yeng.

Haha...must incorporate this discipline thing into our daily life...
^^ jia you!
(nt me though...i'd rather be d cat..:P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)