Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I hate needles!


(sorry for lots of shortforms)
 
Hate hate hate forever also hate.....><

Monday injection dunno 4 d tetanus or wat...

Then next day i cannot go 2 school

Coz wake up den want faint away le...

So cnt go sch lo

N still feel very want vomit ko...n still gt big fever...T.T

At sch dat day....i pening dao wn die at d room...whole class look at me...i stil get free drink:D 

Thx 2 WY n E Jie for helping me...^^

N DL also...although he din come on time...he stil 关心 me...so thx 2^^

Hate needles...so painful...n still got so many bad after-effects....HATE THEM!!!

ANTI NEEDLE!><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)