Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My High School Graduation

I'm graduating from high school! It's like a milestone~

And I'm really, REALLY happy about it. Sure, friends are great, teachers are not bad, and school life is generally fun and tolerable.

But life moves on, and I'm going on to the next stage, and I'm really pleased about it.

I'll miss the daily talking and teasing each other, and feeling like part of a huge family. And I'll really miss the childishness and innocence of SHHS students. It's the only place where I don't feel any politics, where there isn't any backbiting and class groups. Everyone's just one big group. Sure, there are some people whose hobby is ruining people's lives, but these kind of people drank their own poison when they were boycotted by almost everyone, especially decent folks who condemn any kind of spite.

In other places, other schools, you get headaches all the time and you can't trust anyone at all. The friend whom you thought would support you might let you down not once but twice. It's horrible. And bad behaviour spreads like wildfire until you didn't even know you were influenced. And people are always trying to pull you down when you get to the top. Always there are conspiracies, politics, war, spite, hate, and plain bitchiness. I could name a few off my head.

Anyway I've loved the time here, the spite of some people doesn't get out of hand, and things just get better and better. And I love all of you, all the people I've met, except said spiteful ones. But I've got to get a move on and do something else to realize my dreams.

Graduation Day is fine, I've taken lots of photos with lots of people, had fun, saw a lot of crying friends and basically just a normal graduation, albeit a weird (but awesome!) Gangnam Style dance during the graduation.


With Maths teacher

Prize taking



Gifts from Board of Prefects


Everybody do the cute style!


With Physics teacher

With  History teacher
Physics teacher again




















Ignore date




The song I wrote with JM was even on the list of graduation songs. I was really pleased to see people crying after my song...hahaha. Because it's meant to be tearjerking. We also sang Auld Lang Syne and another chinese song, 手牵手, meaning hand-in-hand.

Fate brought us together, and it will do so again.
Always remember that, and always remember me.
Nothing ever dies if it's not forgotten.
Love you SHHS guys~ and also some of CHC friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)