Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas. 2012.

Merry Christmas to all of you!! Am actually not a Christian, but then I'm a believer of both Christianity and Buddhism. LOL. I'm not very religious you see, and am as flexible in religions as in other matters. Although so, I am more inclined toward Buddhism as was raised and taught as one. But I do appreciate Christianity. I don't believe that we can wash our sins away just by admitting them, but I do believe that God loves us all. So, you know. That kind of faith.

Anyway, although Christmas is actually Jesus' birthday (I do have some Christian books with me when I was young, courtesy of my Christian uncle and aunt, and also my own curiosity in later years, hence the bits of knowledge about it), we're supposed to celebrate it, so let's celebrate!

I'll be sharing with you nine photos (nine lives) of Christmas cats I found around the web, as a heartfelt Christmas gift to all of you. :) Enjoy! They're sooooo cute. ^^

Number 1. Hey there, Merry Cat-mas!

Number 2. Mrow, don't I look cute??

Number 3. We're able to fit in a Santa's hat!

Number 4. Hi there! See, I've got my very own Tree!

Number 5. Meow, I'm as white as snow. ^^

Number 6. Hi! Merry Christmas pretty!

Number 7. Mrow~when's the presents coming? I've waited for AGES!


Number 8. Meow~mao~mrow~miao~miaow Merry Christmas guys! We're the Christmas cat choir!
Number 9. The caption above says it all. Haha.

A very meowy and merry Christmas to all of you, again!
Love from,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)